Simpson Mod Bandit - White
Mod Bandit Helmet
Modular function and convenience meets Simpson style and attitude.
One hand modular function, communication system ready, Pinlock system compatible, and internal sun shield are highlights of the new Simpson Mod Bandit. Ready to ride across town or around the world, the Mod Bandit offers the function and style you are looking for.
*ALL HELMETS ARE SHIPPED WITH CLEAR SHIELDS*
- DOT/ECE certification
- Tri composite or carbon fiber shell combined with a poly-carbonate alloy chin bar
- One hand chin bar opening
- Ability to lock the chin bar in the open position
- Metal chin bar locking components for strength and durability
- Communication system compatibility
- Multiple adjustable intake vents
- Free flow, low pressure exhaust vents aids in air extraction
- Integrated spoiler maximizes stability and aids in air extraction
- Removable, washable, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial cheek pads and interior Pinlock shield insert ready
- Tool-less, quick release, shield changing
- Smoke tinted internal sun shield, other options available
- Rear facing cheek pad reflective panels
- Removable, noise reducing chin curtain
- Traditional, double D-ring retention system
We are committed to getting you a helmet that fits! Which is why we offer free shipping for Canadian helmet size exchanges.
Exchanges only for new/unused helmets within 30 days of receiving the helmet.
ORDERS & RETURNS
Free shipping for Canadian returns.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your new/unsued item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund or store credit.
Canadian orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
Canadian orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
Canadian Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $30.
USA shipping is flat rate $40
ABOUT GASTOWN SUPPLY CO.
We are about Fuelling Good Times!
Gastown Supply Co is the #1 choice for all of your motorcycle needs. We are a full-service distribution company located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We carry Simpson Motorcycle Helmets, Lexin, Tough Duck, Fist Handwear, Toyo Steel, Muc-Off, Crooked Clubhouse and Dixxon Flannel Co.
- Free standard shipping on all Canadian orders over $150.
- Canadian orders under $150 will be charged $15 for standard shipping.
- Canadian express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $30.
- USA shipments are a flat fee of $40 CAD for shipping.
- USA shipments only available for mainland USA.
- Gastown Supply Co makes no guarantee on the delivery estimates listed here.
- Orders valued over $100 will require a signature for delivery.
- Orders placed on weekends or after 2:30pm on Friday leave our warehouse on Monday or the next business day during long weekends (BC, Canada long weekend schedule).
- Deliveries are made on weekdays only.
- Orders are shipped from Vancouver using Fedex. Please see the table below for standard shipping delivery estimates to major Canadian cities.
Purchase a Simpson Mod Bandit helmet from GastownSupplyco,
Less than 1 week, and about 1200km through the Banff mountains, getting hit with bugs, the paint literally started chipping away. I tried to clean but off, properly, like I have with a $150 ls2 helmet- warm soap and water, and the Simpson quality is either defective or absolute crap. I have messaged gastown supply co, to only be offered 10% refund, or 30% off if I purchased another helmet. Service guy emailing also stated that the manager is basically aware of this type of problem, almsot as if it’s normal to spend $900 on a helmet that is good to mount on your bike at bike shows, and basically Never wear it. What a joke.
I will never deal with these guys again.
zero care after purchase. Very disappointed.
So far very happy with the purchased. Love the looks and style. Only issue is that I l was riding one windy day and one of the rotary locking clips that holds the shield came off. I almost lost the shield while riding. Good thing the other side was still holding up. It's just frustrating that I have to purchase a set of those that cost me $57 CAD. Simpson should have added a spare of those as they tend to be loose when your constantly lifting the shield up.
I couldn’t be any happier!!! As always awesome customer service! This is my fourth helmet with them. There was an issue one, and that was just lack of communication between the two of us , but they were on it , and solved it.
I have been running the Simpson Outlaw Bandit. Decided to try the Mod Bandit. So far I’m very happy with it. It’s a lot lighter, and quieter. I’m a perfect fit in a medium in the Outlaw Bandit, but had to down size to a small in the Mod Bandit. For me the small fits like my medium Outlaw Bandit. The medium in the Mod Bandit was way to loose.
Absolutely my fav helmet, although I had dropped it out of the beautiful helmet bag onto the driveway the other day and chipped the beautiful white paint
:((((( by any chance do you guys have some touch up paint or any suggestions for restoring ? i didn’t even get one ride out of it before putting my mark on it.
Much love, cheers!!