Simpson Ghost Bandit Carbon Fiber Helmet
Designed 100% with motorcycle riders in mind, the Simpson Ghost Bandit is prepared to handle just about any type of riding in killer style and complete comfort. The lightweight shell has been aerodynamically tuned for motorcycle riding, and is fully ventilated for maximum airflow when, and where, you need it most. Integrated speaker and microphone pockets make it easy to install your favourite communication device, and a drop-down sun visor makes riding through changing light conditions a breeze.
*ALL GHOST BANDIT HELMETS ARE SHIPPED WITH CLEAR EXTERNAL SHIELDS AND SMOKE-TINTED INTERNAL SHIELDS*
Click here for colored/tinted Simpson Ghost Bandit exterior shields
Click here for colored/tinted Simpson Ghost Bandit interior shields
Click here for colored/tinted Simpson Ghost Bandit Pinlock interior shields
- Lightweight Composite and Carbon Fiber Versions
- DOT/ECE Certified
- Tool-Free Shield Removal
- Removable/Antibacterial Liner
- Internal Sun Visor
- Multiple Shield Options
- Integrated Speaker and Boom Mic Pockets
- Dual Adjustable Chin Vents
- Top And Rear Ventilation
- Removable Chin Noise and Air Dam
We are committed to getting you a helmet that fits! Which is why we offer free shipping for Canadian helmet size exchanges.
Exchanges only for new/unused helmets within 30 days of receiving the helmet.
ORDERS & RETURNS
Free shipping for Canadian returns.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your new/unsued item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund or store credit.
If you would like to return your purchase please click here.
Canadian orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
Canadian orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
Canadian Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $30.
USA shipping is flat rate $40
ABOUT GASTOWN SUPPLY CO.
We are about Fuelling Good Times!
Gastown Supply Co is the #1 choice for all of your motorcycle needs. We are a full-service distribution company located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We carry Simpson Motorcycle Helmets, Lexin, Tough Duck, Fist Handwear, Toyo Steel, Muc-Off, Crooked Clubhouse and Dixxon Flannel Co.
- Free standard shipping on all Canadian orders over $150.
- Canadian orders under $150 will be charged $15 for standard shipping.
- Canadian express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $30.
- USA shipments are a flat fee of $40 CAD for shipping.
- USA shipments only available for mainland USA.
- Gastown Supply Co makes no guarantee on the delivery estimates listed here.
- Orders valued over $100 will require a signature for delivery.
- Orders placed on weekends or after 2:30pm on Friday leave our warehouse on Monday or the next business day during long weekends (BC, Canada long weekend schedule).
- Deliveries are made on weekdays only.
- Orders are shipped from Vancouver using Fedex. Please see the table below for standard shipping delivery estimates to major Canadian cities.
Great helmet I like to go fast and this one holds up suggestion though throw some kinda lords swag in the box next time stickers or patch something 🤘
One of the best helmet, verry goid quality, noise reduction realy good ,verry light and also the liner inside is such à verry good quality, even after à fool season it stay firm like the first day i receave it ,comme.pare to my shoei R1200, after à season my helmet was to big beacause of the liner was to soft ,and the carbon fixer is realy à real good one ,costumer service is also verry good ,i reaceve a extra visor and it came whit scratch, right away by the next 2 ou 3 day i got à other one free ,there service is number one ,dont be efraid to order
The helmet has almost everything I wanted. The option for tinted and clear inner visor, carbon fibre, deadly style, but I’m an XS and this helmet was way too big. The fit was too big and the size of the helmet shell is too big. I ride a naked bike so fit and how quiet/loud it is on the highway is important.
If the next version is available in more shell sizes (I believe they only use 2 shells for this version), in an XXS and improves on how loud it is, I would try it again for sure.
Just received my carbon fiber bandit helmet
Wow so light
5 stars for you guys
My only issue is sizing, small is to small and medium is a bit to big. They need some interchangeable cheek pads.