Reclaimed Canvas Moto Vest - Vanishing Ones/Black - Large
Reclaimed Canvas Motorcycle Vest
At Gastown Supply Co, we believe that fashion should be sustainable and eco-friendly. That's why we've created a unique and one-of-a-kind product that we think you'll love - our reclaimed flannel motorcycle vests! The production on these vests were done right in North Vancouver, one at a time, and completely hand done!
We know that our customers value quality and individuality, and that's exactly what our vests offer. Our vests are made from reclaimed flannels, and instead of letting them go to waste, we've repurposed them into these epic vests. Each vest is completely unique and one-of-a-kind, so you'll never have to worry about anyone else having the same vest as you.
Our reclaimed flannel motorcycle vests are perfect for anyone who loves to ride in style, while also making a positive impact on the environment. The flannels are all Dixxon Flannels and that makes these vests even more rare and sought after, because many of these flannels are no longer for sale anywhere other than ebay. For the Vests we went with Canada’s own, Tough Duck! Tough Duck makes a high quality and tough product meant to withstand the toughest working conditions. You can trust that our vests will not only look great but will also stand up to the rigors of the road.
So, if you're looking for a sustainable and unique motorcycle vest that is truly one-of-a-kind, look no further than our reclaimed flannel vests. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own a piece of sustainable fashion that is as stylish as it is eco-friendly.
Thank you for considering. We hope you love these vests as much as we do. Your friends.
Gastown Supply Co.
Dixxon Flannel Lining:
- Lining created from a signature D-Tech™ blend which provides the comfort of soft to the touch flannel, minimizes wrinkles & locks in colour.
- Inside vest pocket features a hidden sunglass or pen holder.
Tough Duck Moto Vest:
- 100% cotton 12 oz premium duck with durable water repellent finish.
- Rib knit collar and side panels for easy fit.
- Brass rivets at stress points.
- Two chest pockets and two front scoop pockets.
- Vest manufactured in Canada.
We are committed to getting you a helmet that fits! Which is why we offer free shipping for Canadian helmet size exchanges.
Exchanges only for new/unused helmets within 30 days of receiving the helmet.
ORDERS & RETURNS
Free shipping for Canadian returns.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your new/unsued item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund or store credit.
Canadian orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
Canadian orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
Canadian Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $30.
USA shipping is flat rate $40
ABOUT GASTOWN SUPPLY CO.
We are about Fuelling Good Times!
Gastown Supply Co is the #1 choice for all of your motorcycle needs. We are a full-service distribution company located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We carry Simpson Motorcycle Helmets, Lexin, Tough Duck, Fist Handwear, Toyo Steel, Muc-Off, Crooked Clubhouse and Dixxon Flannel Co.
- Free standard shipping on all Canadian orders over $150.
- Canadian orders under $150 will be charged $15 for standard shipping.
- Canadian express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $30.
- USA shipments are a flat fee of $40 CAD for shipping.
- USA shipments only available for mainland USA.
- Gastown Supply Co makes no guarantee on the delivery estimates listed here.
- Orders valued over $100 will require a signature for delivery.
- Orders placed on weekends or after 2:30pm on Friday leave our warehouse on Monday or the next business day during long weekends (BC, Canada long weekend schedule).
- Deliveries are made on weekdays only.
- Orders are shipped from Vancouver using Fedex. Please see the table below for standard shipping delivery estimates to major Canadian cities.
One of the coolest unique pieces combining a classic Dixxon flannel with a Canadian made hard wearing duck vest. What more could you want?