Muc-Off Anti-Odour Spray - 250ml
Been shredding so hard that your kit has started to smell? You need Muc-Off Anti-Odour Spray! It’s a highly effective, easy to use anti-odour spray that uses SILVERPLUS® silver ion technology.
Been ripping so hard that your kit has started to smell? You need Muc-Off Anti-Odour Spray! It’s a highly effective, easy to use anti-odour spray that uses SILVERPLUS® silver ion technology.
It’s ideal for removing odour caused by bacteria from body armour, shoe lining, gloves, pads or any soft material, synthetic fibre or textile that comes into contact with your skin and starts to smell over time.
Our spray leaves a long-lasting hygienic finish that instantly freshens your equipment. It’s perfect for using while travelling, to help protect you and your kit when it’s repeatedly used and can’t be washed on the go.
Not only will it stop your kit smelling like a skip, but it’ll even help it last longer!
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze or allow to frost.
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- Keep out of reach of children
- DO NOT USE ON ANY HEADWEAR INCLUDING HELMET LINERS.
- DANGER: Causes serious eye damage
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- FIRST AID: after inhalation: Supply fresh air; consult doctor in case of complaints.
- CONTAINS: Docusate sodium, Ethanol, Silver Chloride
- Triple effect odour remover using SILVERPLUS® silver ion technology
- Effective against odour caused by bacteria for functional freshness
- Suitable and safe to use on most riding equipment and textiles (technical, sportswear, socks, shoes, body armour, pads, body armour and gloves made from textile or leather)
- Suitable to use on leather/suede/cotton/polycotton/softshell/technical fabrics/synthetics*
- Gentle on fabrics and skin when dry
- Provides freshness for up to 10 washes
- Perfect for staying clean and fresh during periods of intense activity such as multi-day bike park sessions, or adventure races when it’s harder to wash your kit
- Easy to use spray on application in a 250ml spray bottle
*Check with equipment manufacturer care instructions before use.
- Step 1 - Ensure the item you are applying the spray to is clear of heavy mud/soiling before application.
- Step 2 - Shake the bottle vigorously before use to activate the formula.
- Step 3 - Spray directly onto desired area to neutralise odour.
- Step 4 - Absorb any excess spray with a clean microfibre cloth.
- Step 5 - Allow to air dry fully before use.
- Step 6 - We recommend leaving for 24 hours drying time before using the item it has been applied to.
- Step 7 - Can be reapplied as necessary. As an example, we would recommend reapplying every 3-6 months, dependant on usage and temperature range. Hot climates can require more frequent application.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How often should you re-apply the treatment?
We recommend reapplying every 3-6 months, dependant on usage and temperature range. Hot climates can require more frequent application.
How long will the treatment last after application?
This all depends on usage and climates using your equipment in but overall the treatment provides freshness for up to 10 washes but can be easily applied should items start to smell again due to continual use in warmer climates. Even small SILVERPLUS® quantities are sufficient to permanently control odour-causing bacteria in textiles.
Are there any textiles/fabrics this isn’t safe to use on?
Only Polypropylene is more difficult to treat, the fibre surface can be too slippy for the treatment to adhere to.
We are committed to getting you a helmet that fits! Which is why we offer free shipping for Canadian helmet size exchanges.
Exchanges only for new/unused helmets within 30 days of receiving the helmet.
ORDERS & RETURNS
Free shipping for Canadian returns.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your new/unsued item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund or store credit.
Canadian orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
Canadian orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
Canadian Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $30.
USA shipping is flat rate $40
ABOUT GASTOWN SUPPLY CO.
We are about Fuelling Good Times!
Gastown Supply Co is the #1 choice for all of your motorcycle needs. We are a full-service distribution company located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We carry Simpson Motorcycle Helmets, Lexin, Tough Duck, Fist Handwear, Toyo Steel, Muc-Off, Crooked Clubhouse and Dixxon Flannel Co.
- Free standard shipping on all Canadian orders over $150.
- Canadian orders under $150 will be charged $15 for standard shipping.
- Canadian express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $30.
- USA shipments are a flat fee of $40 CAD for shipping.
- USA shipments only available for mainland USA.
- Gastown Supply Co makes no guarantee on the delivery estimates listed here.
- Orders valued over $100 will require a signature for delivery.
- Orders placed on weekends or after 2:30pm on Friday leave our warehouse on Monday or the next business day during long weekends (BC, Canada long weekend schedule).
- Deliveries are made on weekdays only.
- Orders are shipped from Vancouver using Fedex. Please see the table below for standard shipping delivery estimates to major Canadian cities.