Mr. Horsepower Genuine Clay Smith Cams Bowling Shirt - Charcoal/Black
Clay Smith Cams Bowling Shirt
Handmade in California, the Genuine Clay Smith Cams Dress Shirt is a button-front made with a two-tone, Charcoal and Black pattern. Made of a breathable 100% Polyester, the shirt is both stylish and comfortable.
We are committed to getting you a helmet that fits! Which is why we offer free shipping for Canadian helmet size exchanges.
Exchanges only for new/unused helmets within 30 days of receiving the helmet.
ORDERS & RETURNS
Free shipping for Canadian returns.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your new/unsued item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund or store credit.
Canadian orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
Canadian orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
Canadian Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $30.
USA shipping is flat rate $40
ABOUT GASTOWN SUPPLY CO.
We are about Fuelling Good Times!
Gastown Supply Co is the #1 choice for all of your motorcycle needs. We are a full-service distribution company located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We carry Simpson Motorcycle Helmets, Lexin, Tough Duck, Fist Handwear, Toyo Steel, Muc-Off, Crooked Clubhouse and Dixxon Flannel Co.
- Free standard shipping on all Canadian orders over $150.
- Canadian orders under $150 will be charged $15 for standard shipping.
- Canadian express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $30.
- USA shipments are a flat fee of $40 CAD for shipping.
- USA shipments only available for mainland USA.
- Gastown Supply Co makes no guarantee on the delivery estimates listed here.
- Orders valued over $100 will require a signature for delivery.
- Orders placed on weekends or after 2:30pm on Friday leave our warehouse on Monday or the next business day during long weekends (BC, Canada long weekend schedule).
- Deliveries are made on weekdays only.
- Orders are shipped from Vancouver using Fedex. Please see the table below for standard shipping delivery estimates to major Canadian cities.