Moto Vest - Green Camo
You’ll never ask “are we there yet?”
So many motorcycle owners were re-purposing our Quilt Lined Vest into a riding vest, we listened. If you loved the 1937, you’ll love the WV04.
- 100% cotton 12 oz premium duck with durable water repellent finish
- Lining: quilted 6 oz polyester insulation
- Brass rivets at stress points
- Rib knit collar and side panels for easy fit
- Brass zipper
- Two chest pockets and two front scoop pockets
- Inside pocket and media pocket
- Embroidery access zippers
- Drop back
We are committed to getting you a helmet that fits! Which is why we offer free shipping for helmet size exchanges.
Exchanges only for new/unused helmets within 30 days of receiving the helmet.
ORDERS & RETURNS
Free shipping for returns.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your new/unsued item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund or store credit.
Orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
Orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $20.
ABOUT GASTOWN SUPPLY CO.
We are about Fuelling Good Times!
Gastown Supply Co is the #1 choice for all of your motorcycle needs. We are a full-service distribution company located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We carry Simpson Motorcycle Helmets, Lexin, Tough Duck, Fist Handwear, Toyo Steel, Muc-Off, Crooked Clubhouse and Dixxon Flannel Co.
- Orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
- Orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
- Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $20.
- Gastown Supply Co makes no guarantee on the delivery estimates listed here.
- Orders valued over $100 will require a signature for delivery.
- Orders placed on weekends or after 2:30pm on Friday leave our warehouse on Monday or the next business day during long weekends (BC, Canada long weekend schedule).
- Deliveries are made on weekdays only.
- Orders are shipped from Vancouver using Fedex. Please see the table below for standard shipping delivery estimates to major Canadian cities.
Great best not much to say, it’s warm but the Sherpa lines one would be warmer (if you’re wondering)
Great purchase! Thanks guys and girls!
It’s a dope vest.