Ghost, Venom, Speed and Mod Bandit Pinlock Anti-Fog Interior Shield
The Pinlock 70 is our premium fog resistant solution for riders. Enhanced with stronger fog resistant properties, the insert lens has extended fog resistant endurance which helps riders see better through challenging weather conditions. The Pinlock 70 creates a double shield system through a silicon seal between the helmet face shield and Pinlock insert lens, which makes up a double glass type of solution that prevents fogging. The insert is made of a moisture absorbing plastic and therefore, the surface basically dry when used. This air-tight pocket ensures that the difference in temperature becomes significantly lowered. The Pinlock insert absorbs moisture on the inside and offers you continuous clear visibility.
100% MAX VISION
The Pinlock 100% Max Vision insert lenses maximize fog resistant coverage within the helmet face shield via a custom designed cavity area that enables the lens to fit perfectly. Pinlock 100% Max Vision insert lenses are also offered in colored versions.
Non fogging inner shields for your visor. Snap-in easy fit. For Ghost Bandit, Venom, Speed Bandit and Mod Bandit.
Simpson helmet shields are offered in clear as well as stylish and functional tints. When ordering a shield for your motorcycle helmet, keep these considerations in mind:
- Clear shields are generally used for night or very low light conditions
- Amber shields provide a minimal amount of tinting that's ideally suited to overcast weather
- Tinted shields can help to eliminate glare during daytime riding
- New Protectint Sun Reactive Fog Resistant Shield now available! From clear to light smoke in a matter of seconds. The Pinlock ProtecTINT insert lens reacts to UV light by darkening its tint color automatically while keeping your helmet face shield fog-free at the same time.
- Orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
- Orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
- Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $20.
- Gastown Supply Co makes no guarantee on the delivery estimates listed here.
- Orders valued over $100 will require a signature for delivery.
- Orders placed after 2:30pm PST will leave our our warehouse the next business day.
- Orders placed on weekends or after 2:30pm on Friday leave our warehouse on Monday or the next business day during long weekends (BC, Canada long weekend schedule).
- Deliveries are made on weekdays only.
- Orders are shipped from Vancouver using Fedex. Please see the table below for standard shipping delivery estimates to major Canadian cities.
Extended return period for holiday orders. Orders placed between Nov 9 to Dec 25 can be accepted as returns up to January 15th.
HELMET SIZING AND EXCHANGES
- Free return shipping for exchanging helmet sizes.
- No size exchanges after 30 days.
- Exchanges only for new/unused helmets.
- If you have purchased a helmet through Gastown Supply CO. and need to exchange the size please click here.
- Free shipping for returns.
- No returns/refunds after 30 days.
- We guarantee all merchandise purchased through gastownsupplyco.com.
- All sale items are final sale.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund or store credit.
- If you would like to make a return please click here.
I have been saying since the day I bought my Ghost that I wished was a "transition tinting" in pin lock for my clear shield.... THANKS Simpson !!
I'd give a higher rating as I have not tried it out yet... season is done right now.
This thing work realy well the only problem its the price ,50 dollars is realy to expensive ,some other distributeur are sellier it for 30 dollars and less and you sel it for 50 dollars ,also like shoei and Ari come whit it ,so thats the only négative i have to tell you ,otherwise its a excellent product
Honestly should have purchased this the very day I bought my Simpson Carbon Fibre Ghost Bandit it makes such a huge difference!! Absolutely no fog ups whatsoever!! 👍👍
The pin lock was a super easy install and seem to work. So far no fogging.
Was worth the wait. Bought 2 for my Mod bandit shields and I was not let down. Perfect fit and they work awesome. Rode across Canada early may and never had a fogging issue even through rain and snow