Simpson Mod Bandit - Carbon Fiber
Modular function and convenience meets Simpson style and attitude.
One hand modular function, communication system ready, Pinlock system compatible, and internal sun shield are highlights of the new Simpson Mod Bandit. Ready to ride across town or around the world, the Mod Bandit offers the function and style you are looking for.
*ALL HELMETS ARE SHIPPED WITH CLEAR SHIELDS*
Click here for colored/tinted Simpson Mod Bandit exterior shields
Click here for colored/tinted Simpson Mod Bandit interior shields
Click here for colored/tinted Simpson Mod Bandit Pinlock interior shields
- DOT/ECE certification
- Tri composite or carbon fiber shell combined with a poly-carbonate alloy chin bar
- One hand chin bar opening
- Ability to lock the chin bar in the open position
- Metal chin bar locking components for strength and durability
- Communication system compatibility
- Multiple adjustable intake vents
- Free flow, low pressure exhaust vents aids in air extraction
- Integrated spoiler maximizes stability and aids in air extraction
- Removable, washable, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial cheek pads and interior Pinlock shield insert ready
- Toolless, quick release, shield changing
- Smoke tinted internal sun shield, other options available
- Rear facing cheek pad reflective panels
- Removable, noise reducing chin curtain
- Traditional, double D-ring retention system
We are committed to getting you a helmet that fits! Which is why we offer free shipping for helmet size exchanges.
Exchanges only for new/unused helmets within 30 days of receiving the helmet.
ORDERS & RETURNS
Free shipping for returns.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your new/unsued item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund or store credit.
If you would like to return your purchase please click here.
Orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
Orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $20.
ABOUT GASTOWN SUPPLY CO.
We are about Fuelling Good Times!
Gastown Supply Co is the #1 choice for all of your motorcycle needs. We are a full-service distribution company located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We carry Simpson Motorcycle Helmets, Lexin, Tough Duck, Fist Handwear, Toyo Steel, Muc-Off, Crooked Clubhouse and Dixxon Flannel Co.
- Orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
- Orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
- Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $20.
- Gastown Supply Co makes no guarantee on the delivery estimates listed here.
- Orders valued over $100 will require a signature for delivery.
- Orders placed on weekends or after 2:30pm on Friday leave our warehouse on Monday or the next business day during long weekends (BC, Canada long weekend schedule).
- Deliveries are made on weekdays only.
- Orders are shipped from Vancouver using Fedex. Please see the table below for standard shipping delivery estimates to major Canadian cities.
Great service with very quick shipping and response to emails !
Amazing helmet - all the features I was looking for - modular - very light- lots of visor choices - unfortunately as a female with small head I needed XXS, sadly it doesn’t come in that size 🥲
Love it very light is an absolute beauty and the design is amazing recommend it 1000%
IT look great, the carbone version us stupid Light for a modular, but it's a Little noisy ( ear plug are a must for long ride). The overall build quality is nice. The weight is well balances too. The weight balance make me thing of a older génération agv pista. The only thing i hate about the Helmet is the fact that the front of the Helmet is always missed allign with the locking pin from the helmet. IT take 2 or 3 try to close lock the Helmet close wich is a big fail AT that Price. But letsy face IT we Buy those Helmet because they look badass ah ah
I bought this for my husband’s birthday and he couldn’t be happier. He really noticed the lighter weight of this helmet on long rides, and says he feels less claustrophobic in it due to the large outer shield. It keeps saying it’s a sexy helmet and I have to agree!