Limited Edition Have Blue Simpson Ghost Bandit Helmet
Simpson Ghost Bandit Helmet
Limited Edition of our popular Ghost Bandit.
The Have Blue Ghost Bandit Helmets are a single production run only. When they are sold out, they are sold out forever and will NOT be reissued
The Have Blue graphic was inspired by the first top-secret stealth fighter project that traces its roots back to the mid-'70s. The angular, stealth camo is also reminiscent of the WWI naval camouflage called razzle-dazzle. This camo is designed to visually confuse the observer with the speed and direction of the craft. The lightweight shell has been aerodynamically tuned for motorcycle riding and is fully ventilated for maximum airflow when you need it most. Integrated speaker and microphone pockets make it easy to install your favorite communication device and a drop-down sun visor makes riding through changing light conditions as easy as flipping a switch. If you love the look of a Simpson Helmet but want the creature comforts of a touring helmet, the Ghost Bandit is for you.
Designed 100% with motorcycle riders in mind, the Simpson Ghost Bandit is prepared to handle just about any type of riding in killer style and complete comfort. The lightweight shell has been aerodynamically tuned for motorcycle riding, and is fully ventilated for maximum airflow when, and where, you need it most. Integrated speaker and microphone pockets make it easy to install your favourite communication device, and a drop-down sun visor makes riding through changing light conditions a breeze.
Note: The Ghost Bandit runs slightly small. If you are between sizes, order the larger size.
*ALL GHOST BANDIT HELMETS ARE SHIPPED WITH CLEAR EXTERNAL SHIELDS AND SMOKE-TINTED INTERNAL SHIELDS*
Click here for colored/tinted Simpson Ghost Bandit exterior shields
Click here for colored/tinted Simpson Ghost Bandit interior shields
Click here for colored/tinted Simpson Ghost Bandit Pinlock interior shields
- Lightweight Composite and Carbon Fiber Versions
- DOT/ECE Certified
- Tool-Free Shield Removal
- Removable/Antibacterial Liner
- Internal Sun Visor
- Multiple Shield Options
- Integrated Speaker and Boom Mic Pockets
- Dual Adjustable Chin Vents
- Top And Rear Ventilation
- Removable Chin Noise and Air Dam
We are committed to getting you a helmet that fits! Which is why we offer free shipping for Canadian helmet size exchanges.
Exchanges only for new/unused helmets within 30 days of receiving the helmet.
ORDERS & RETURNS
Free shipping for Canadian returns.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your new/unsued item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund or store credit.
If you would like to return your purchase please click here.
Canadian orders over $150 receive free standard shipping.
Canadian orders below $150 receive a flat rate of $15 for standard shipping.
Canadian Express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $30.
USA shipping is flat rate $40
ABOUT GASTOWN SUPPLY CO.
We are about Fuelling Good Times!
Gastown Supply Co is the #1 choice for all of your motorcycle needs. We are a full-service distribution company located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
We carry Simpson Motorcycle Helmets, Lexin, Tough Duck, Fist Handwear, Toyo Steel, Muc-Off, Crooked Clubhouse and Dixxon Flannel Co.
- Free standard shipping on all Canadian orders over $150.
- Canadian orders under $150 will be charged $15 for standard shipping.
- Canadian express (1-3 business days) shipping is available for $30.
- USA shipments are a flat fee of $40 CAD for shipping.
- USA shipments only available for mainland USA.
- Gastown Supply Co makes no guarantee on the delivery estimates listed here.
- Orders valued over $100 will require a signature for delivery.
- Orders placed on weekends or after 2:30pm on Friday leave our warehouse on Monday or the next business day during long weekends (BC, Canada long weekend schedule).
- Deliveries are made on weekdays only.
- Orders are shipped from Vancouver using Fedex. Please see the table below for standard shipping delivery estimates to major Canadian cities.